Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Stealth Bloggers??

My posting last month that numbers would be delivered today was in error. I was a week off. I started my 6th cycle of maintenance yesterday and had my blood drawn for myeloma analysis, which results will be reported next Monday! My other blood counts were OK, although a bit down from the past month. No worries, yet, but not drifting in the right direction. Hoping its just some bouncing around, as these numbers will do occasionally.

On a brighter note, I've managed to push my swimming to 50 laps. When I started about a month ago, I struggled to get to 20, so we're definitely seeing some improvement. I wouldn't win any speed races--except maybe against my old friend Doug Kappel, who spent more time dating lifeguards than he did actually swimming---. I swim more for the pure enjoyment. I've been a swimmer my whole life, and spending 30 or 40 minutes swimming outside with the sun beating down (yes, I use my sunblock) is pure heaven.

Oh, and have you noticed that site meter, we have had over 1400 visitors since mid March when I installed that. Who are you people? Stealth bloggers, no doubt, who sign in during the middle of the night, and leave no messages!!!!!

More next week. My best to everyone.
Love,
Dan

No comments: